Old 02-11-2011, 02:01 PM
stevendebbie25

I never gave this thought before, does anyone know FOR SURE, not speculation. If there are patterns free on the internet, can they be made and donated to a cancer fund raiser? If they are cancer ribbon specific patterns? What about the bargello ribbon (would make a beautiful cancer ribbon quilt)? What about Northcott Ro Gregg designs for Quest for a Cure quilts? What about a photo I saw, and am attempting to recreate with a little twist on it, it was just posted in an open response to an online question using the crown royal bags. I liked several of the designs, and thought I'd combine a little of a few to create a new design of my own, the quilt will be donated to raise funds for cancer also? What about a design I create on my own, but using the cancer ribbon symbol, any restrictions? If you know that for example the bargello ribbon, or Ro Gregg designs can NOT be created to donate for a cancer fund raiser, please let me know. I don't want to break any copywrite laws, but do want to create and contribute to a worthy cause. Thank you All