View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Sashing-Sarah709

Hello all,

I am a beginner quilter that has only made two quilts so far and no lesions. When people ask me why I love quilting so much--I always pause because that question drives me nuts (a short drive I might add) because I‘m not sure myself. I try to answer them honestly--I love textiles, textures of fabric and all the colors of the rainbow. The idea of combining many different colors and textures together thrills me! At that point they smile blankly at me walk away--I know I need to get a life but I‘m smitten. LOL

I look so forward to chatting with other quilt lovers about their addiction and see what their doing. I hope to learn a lot but I’m happy to share what I know or help anyway I can. Right now, that might only be a kind word or I’ll pass you some Miss Clairol! LOL I’ll post pics of my first two babies as soon as I figure out how.

See you around the boards,
Sashing-Sarah709

This is my king sized patchwork that just needs to be tied. Whew it's so much heavier than it looks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120602[/ATTACH]

This is my daughter's Christmas four patch quilt for her twin bed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120852[/ATTACH]

This is Sweet Bean--one of my two helpers. :o)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]121596[/ATTACH]

This is my more active . . . ahhh other helper. By active I really mean get's into everything! :o)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]121741[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-120597.jpe   attachment-120847.jpe   attachment-121591.jpe   attachment-121736.jpe