View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Hi there Lesley, First of all so sorry I mjumped in when you were posting, I honestly thought you had stopped, didīt expect such a long and amazing tute. Thanks for that, I have long wondered how to get such perfect points. going to try that out

Kathy hope you have your light box very soon. I was looking at a foldable table one you can take around to your classes which has a drop down piece for your machine and also you can have a light box in it. Worked out at around 249$ PLUS p&p AT 49$, it would be ideal for the house as I could fold it down when not in use (which I have to admit is nearly never, but there are times when I have visitors.)

Got to go ladies, hair appointment today.
Elle
No problem Elle, some of them took forever to load last night. Was it the SewEzi table you were looking at, because I have one and it's great. It's lightweight, comes with a cary bag, but has two wheels on it so that it can be pulled along, but it's really sturdy with a machine in it (no jumping around), and I now have three different plexiglass surrounds for different machines to go in it.