Old 02-12-2011, 09:14 AM
CoyoteQuilts

East side:

A Quilter's Oasis, 9963 East Baseline Rd #105 Mesa, AZ SW corner of Baseline & Crismon.

Zoe's Trunk, 2990 North Alma School Rd #3, Chandler, AZ SW corner Alma School & Elliot

Cutting Edge Quiltworks, 1949 W. Ray Rd, Chandler, AZ it's on the southeast corner of Ray and ??? (I can't remember, not my 1st choice)

The Quilter's Ranch, 1721 E. Warner C-9 Tempe, AZSouthwest corner of McClintock & Warner

3 Dudes Quilting, 5053 E. Elliot Rd, Phoenix Southwest corner Elliot & 50th Street. (I like this one too, 3 fellas run it)

Downtown:

Bernina Connections 4219 East Indian School Road Phoenix. southeast corner of Indian School & 42nd PLACE.

Quilted Apple, 3043 North 24th STREET, Phoenix, Thomas and 24th Street.

West side:

Sun Valley Quilts, 9857 W. Bell Road, Sun City, AZ, Southeast corner of 99th ave and Bell road

Bearly Stitchin, 14270 W. Indian School Road, Goodyear, AZ, Northwest corner of Litchfield and Indian School, in same area as the Wal-Mart Neighborhood store.

There is a new called In Stitches, 2403 N PebbleCreek #109. Nice place, short hours the last time I was there. They closed at 4PM.

Good luck on your visit! Sorry to say that for us right now it is not short and t-shirt weather. Depending on where you are coming from it may feel like summer to you

There are a few more. :-D :-D