View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Ps 150

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Well, Im not the only one! On my intro post, a lady in town sent me a "hello!", she just started a beginers quilt class at our local hancocks.
Clarksville is huge, because of the post. But nobody seems to know where it is at. I usually just say we are an hour north of nashville.
That would esplain why DH's cousin is always posting on FB about Nashville malls and flea markets. She tried quilting for a few weeks but gave up and gave it to her mom, I believe to finish it, so I knew this post couldn't have been from her, though her MIL sometimes gives her a hard time. :?

But, because of where we've been with in-laws, I think it helps us to remember what we've been through when we become the in-laws, ourselves. I'm not old enough to have son-in-laws yet but I'm the oldest sibling in our family and 3 of my younger siblings are married now and I try to bless them with as much compassion and love and grace as I can. God wastes nothing so when he presents us with trying times, we can certainly turn it around for good. :-)