Old 02-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Edie

We had a beautiful day yesterday, melting all over the place - mainly concerned with the roof since we had it raked about a month ago and want to protect it. We just had a new roof put on last May to the tune of $5,000 (small house) and have to keep it for the rest of our lives (guaranteed for 30 years), which would put us at 102 years old and I am sure by that time, we are not going to too much care, right? We are expecting a whole week of 40 and above degree days and will lose a lot of this dirty frozen mess here and am looking forward to sunshine and thaw.

I am finishing up a baby quilt. I have one more side to bind, throw it in the washer and dryer and box it up and give it to the parents - they live across the alley!

That is my project for the day - and maybe, just maybe, I can do a little of our income tax. I have to figure out if we will use the 1040A or the 1040 or the 1040EZ. We can just do the short form actually. That is what is going to take the longest.....seeing which form will give us the most money back.

Spring is a'comin!!!!! Edie