Old 02-13-2011, 05:56 AM
Izaquilter

Originally Posted by KathyAire
I'm married to Cupid. Everyday is Valentine's Day. If I want something, I buy it.

I know that I am Blessed.
I couldn't have said it better. DH & I don't 'celebrate' Valentine's Dad but we celebrate the other 364 days of the year. I am very blessed to have him & I have women standing in line waiting for him! We've been married 37 yrs now & this man is thoughtful EVERY day of the year, not just Valentine's Day. He opens doors for me, he works 50-55+ hours a week to put a roof over my head & for me to have the things I want WHEN I want them. All I have to do is say "I want" for the most part & I've got it. I'm not a high maintenance kinda gal & we don't put unreasonable expectations out there for each other. We are still 'lovey dovey' after all these years & people (the guys he works with) don't understand why we don't "Celebrate' Valentine's Day. Their wives would 'kill' them if they didn't send flowers & roll out the red carpet. So I just want to say it's Valentine's Day EVERY DAY in my house. I will love my sweety until I take my last breath & by then I am sure the line for him will be even longer!