Thread: NoNo
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 06:29 AM
quilter in the making

Okay, sitting here watching an infomercial about the NoNo hair remover and think it looks wonderful. I'm one of those women who is blessed to have the most incredible head of hair and at 53 I only get an occasional gray hair. Along with this blessing though comes the embarrassing problem of gorilla arms and also excess facial hair. I am also allergic to all of those hair removal products, including wax removers and am constantly having to pluck to remove the hair. Has anyone on here tried the NoNo? I am aggravated that on both the infomercial and on their website, they do not mention the price. Even if I click that I want to order it now, you cannot get a price until after you've entered all of your personal information. It sounds like a miracle product and I'd love to try it, but I want some idea of the price before I provide all of my personal information and then am subjected to high pressure sales people if it's just way beyond what I can afford. Can anybody provide information as to price and also as to how well the system works? My husband firmly believes that anything sold on infomercials is a complete waste of money, so he's against me ordering it. Help???