Thread: What's next?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 AM
Barbm

I made a baby quilt over the week end for a shower this month (how about that- done ahead of time!) Have the mystery quilt (planet patchwork) on Step 3, forgot to print out the fan template so I will do this today and finish that this week. Cut out a lap quilt for BF, will finish this week too.

Starting reading the pattern for DH and my quilt. I decided to move it to the top of the list as his whining is pathetic everytime a quilt leaves the house. Of course, I need to make the shams, bedskirt and curtains to match too. I can't wait for this- I LOVE the fabric and it will look awesome. I'm even going to splurge and take it to be quilted professionally.

Then, back to the list of other quilts to make. Two wedding showers this year that I want to make some table runners, placemats, etc. for prizes. Then there's the 6 tote bags for the bride and 5 maids for DD's wedding in June. Using the mystery quilt as 1 for the reunion ones I make, so I only have 1 more to make for August. I will make a list at home and tack it on the wall and keep plugging away.

I will not start another project without finishing the one I'm working on, so my list should get marked off and anything new will have to go to the bottom of the list. No UFOs or WIPS! Need to stick to it!

Barb