Originally Posted by purplemem
My list is way too long :-o

I'm completing my second round of IRR
Making Christmas blocks for the RR
Making Blue/White stars for exchange
Gathering fabrics for Valentine exchange
UFO list:
Finishing my BF's wedding quilt-only 2 years now! :shock:
Finishing quilt for my Dad, his 84th BD is the end of this month-will post pics soon. On row 2 of 3, and all cut out. Will quilt by hand, hopefully with finish on time---- :?:
Making a quilt for gniece, pattern and fabrics bought
Making a quilt for gnephew, pattern and fabrics bought
Have quilt cut out for son, who helps support me
Have fabrics for a quilt for ME, a turning twenty in french blue, yellow, and white-will complete this year
Have two quilts in the planning stage - but will finish above FIRST

Now that I have discovered my sewing machine, piecing is going MUCH faster :wink: but the hand quilting is not. I did find a wonderful set of quilting sharps with big golden eyes at Hancocks that is making the hand quilting go smoother.

I really love this board, it keeps me going on days I have no energy.
Thank you for being my strength.
This is exactly why I refuse to list all my "things to do" or WIP. I would be a basket case just looking at the list.

I agree with this wise woman that this board gives me strength. Today is one of those days that I have zilch energy. And I have sooooo many things to do. I've been awake since 12:15 this morning. Yes, 12:15. Took a 10-minute cat nap around 4:30. So what am I doing instead of tackling all my chores and/or projects -- I'm sitting here doing this.

I have so much to do that I'm overwhelmed. Don't know WHERE to START. I should have gone with my DD when she called to see if I wanted to meet her at WalMart. The weather is so nasty outside, I declined. SHOULDA GONE. :lol: