View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:54 AM
debbieumphress

I did not sign up for it but then my friend Terryl called me while Grannyp70 and Joanieu were sewing together and asked us to sign up so we all said ok. And that's how it started.
Having never made a lot of smaller things, it was something to play with. OMG!!!! I made some this morning and I am now hooked on them. I played with mine and added pockets and zippers and such to be a little different. Boy howdy....they are different. ROFL. But it was a fun swap.
I think you can try any swap and do your best and people will love them anyway. We are all at different levels of sewing. I am have been sewing forever, but this was a challenge. So here is what I did. No laughing , please. :) OH, go ahead....I am.

This one has two pockets. It really lays flat but picture show the right side pockets kind of sticking up. But if you have the mug on top, then you can stash your goodies in the pocket out of sight so those wandering by, won't grab your goodies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144230[/ATTACH]

Chocolate anyone??? I had to have the M&M pocket to match the back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144250[/ATTACH]

This one has to stay with me because it is almost ugly. But I added a zipper and two pockets for goodies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144433[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144225.jpe   attachment-144245.jpe   attachment-144428.jpe