Old 01-05-2009, 01:51 PM
GailG

[quote=mpeters1200]I think, by the time I get this all "F*******", there may be a pamphlet to go with it as opposed to a simple letter. I thought, with Gramma's Alzheimer's that I could talk about the quilt safely and she'd forget about it. She remembered it for 3 weeks before she forgot! She didn't remember it yesterday. I won't bring it up again as I want her to be surprised, but it sure was nice getting her opinion in the moment! I never did tell her it was for her. Just a lapsize thing to make so I can try out my new lap hand frame.

Your comments are all so wonderful! My kids aren't necessarily my parent's revenge, but it depends on what my gramma has to say. However, I have often told my husband that my kids are HIS parent's revenge and I think he should be home a few days a week to appreciate my circumstances. He chuckles as if I'm joking!
Somehow I goofed on this one. I did sign up for a computer class. So it won't be long before I'll be knowing what I'm doing on this 'puter. My message starts with the M.
M,
Ha! The yoke's on him -- He just doesn't get it, huh. I know. Same here. And when he does get it (or so he thinks), He is so proud of himself.
Remember Women are from Venus and Men are From Mars. :lol:
I like what you said, "...in the moment." It's so awesome when they are WITH you in the moment. And those moments when they are NOT with you, just cherish the moment and make them feel safe and loved. GBY.