View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 06:50 PM
mpeters1200

How would I fuse down the little circle in the center? Holy Moses, I'm not supposed to sew that little circle into the plate BEFORE I put it on the background am I??

Is it horrible to just leave that background fabric on?? I don't recall whether or not we trimmed the background square back of the Fan or not and I've never made a plate.

I did make the fan part today with the arc attached. I'm not happy. I've ripped it out and redone it several times. I've ripped out the bottom part of the fan blade seam to redo it and that just made it worse. I'm trying to figure out if it'll hold if I keep ripping and sewing or if I should just start over. I do have fabric left over....I just hope I'm not going to have to do that.

I have a friend that offered to help this weekend. I don't know if I can get a sitter, but I'm sure gonna try. If my stepdaughter lived a bit closer I'd consider bribery. I have to find out if hubby has to work overtime this weekend and when he'll be doing it. I might just not do anything else to mess it up further until I figure out if I have time this weekend or not.

M