View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
cizzors

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
I your FIL is happy with his choice. I am sorry to say this, but, the others will have to stop fighting over it. That is silly. By the way never loan it to them, youwill never see it again.
Oh there won't be any 'loaning'. I'm in Nv and she's in Il. A week after MIL passed, they were ready to clean the house out. He's still living! Still buging the SIL to start it.

When we went back to see MIL before she passed, we went to their house (BIL and SIL). You talk about a hoarder. Her sewing space was one big dump. I think I saw 3 machines, an emboidering machine and a long arm. So much sewing crap covered every inch of surface. She's on disability for a bad back. She was showing us some of her finished quilts and would spread them out on the floor and bend over to scoop them up. Bad back my foot. They weren't even quilted. Didn't see any ties either. All I know is I met her for the first time last summer, knew I couldn't be friends with her, and got the machine she wanted. Life is good! (I'm rotten, I know :twisted: