View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by GagaSmith
They talked about the rising cost of cotton and why. He looked at me and said, "good thing you have a lot of fabric and won't have to buy any for a while." I just nodded. My stash is no where near some of yours. I have just one plastic three drawer cabinet and he thinks i have a lot. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I will be buying on sale and looking for bargains.
My OAO gave me $40.00 and told me to go buy some fabric. Some of us are so blessed!!!!! After 50 years, I better be, eh? Then I heard on the radio last night about the price of cotton going up drastically. He said that I better get there tomorrow - that's today now! I guess I just don't want to run out. I don't have that much either, but what I have I love. So I am going to stock up with a couple of yards of this and a couple of yards of that! Whatever rows my boat. I am so excited.

Besides which all moods in Minnesota have changed drastically. We lost a lot of snow yesterday and it is going up to 47* today. It is 7:00 AM and it is light outside. Whoo-Hoo!!!!!!! Until Friday! Then we are back in the doldrums with 27* weather which is a heckuva lot better than we had two weeks ago. The sun is coming out and as my father used to say "It is going to be a Gor-Jesus day". And, I do believe it is! Edie