View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:53 AM
trupeach1
Banned

I have a few.......I was from Long Island and shopped for fabric in a little store Jays Cotton Shop. There was a salesgirl that I would talk to ALL the time. I moved to Ohio. Over a year ago I joined the board. A few months later there was a new member it is Lynnie. Lynnie was the salesgirl that I would always talk to in the fabric store.

Another........I belong to a historical sewing forum. 3 years ago there was a young woman how said she had so much sewing today before her 1st baby arrived and she didn't know how she was going to get it all done. I had my 1st and last name as my user name. Anyway she lived in Cincinnati so I sent her a PM if she needed sewing help and didn't mind bringing it to my house and then picking it up I would help her. She wrote back and asked if I had a son names James. I said yes she said she was Emily ***** Jim was home it was spring break and I asked him if he knew her he said the only Emily he knew was Emily @@@@@. I told her that and she said yes that was her however she was now married. Jim and Emily knew each other from church. Emily she come to my house for lunch about 2 years ago but I talk to her on the phone all the time.