View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 02:47 PM
pattis47

She very well could be my daughter, red hair, freckles and all....now if only I had her tiny body....lol

Originally Posted by PKWard
Lol...don't worry! I have slap the head duh moments all the time!!!

Looking at the information you gave Roxanne. Apparently, I need to sit down and really read my book instead of flipping through it.

Also, see your from Ireland. My second daughter Meghan must have gotten all the Irish that was in both our families because her hair is as red as red can be. :) I'm posting a picture from her wedding last June. We were totally blown away when she was born.

Talk to you soon!

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Paula - I had a duh moment - I never noticed you had put your name below your posts - sorry.

Roxanne, don't worry about things until you get to them. If you have a look at page 26, you can see I put a couple of different machine alternatives to the hand sewing. The first one, with two threads in one needle is as simple as just machining a line along the design. You can even use your quarter inch foot and keep the feed dogs up, so nothing as frightening as a free motion technique needed for that. All you need is a larger needle!