Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Originally Posted by kwendt
By the way... I know that EVERYONE on this thread is wondering..... DID Kim win the Ebay Auction for the white 201k?

The answer is....

No... Kim did not. Kim dropped out of the running at $115. The machine sold for OVER $400!!! LOL!

So now... Billy, VM, Brenda, Nancy, etc.... which one of YOU bought the thing???? LOL I wanna know!

<munch, munch.... homemade donuts are delicious! Thanks.>
I was wondering who might have bought it. I didn't even place a bid since I don't like buying from ebay. My shopping is CLs, Goodwill, vintage stores, or garage sales. Plus, I have my excellent 201 in a treadle.
I didnt, I do not do the eBay thing at all anymore. Its fun to look at and thats all I do.

I have a 185K that I am fixing to repaint and I am not sure what color or is I am even going to keep it or not. I have been working in the studio non stop it seems getting these machines knocked out and getting ready to have my big blow out.

I just ordered 150 spoked handwheels and 200 handcranks today. The reproduction handwheels are really nice and they fit the shafts like the originals. Not like the Chinese crap out there. So I am selling the kits and the parts separate so if anyone needs them let me know.

Billy