Old 02-16-2011, 04:56 AM
candi

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Originally Posted by margie77072
Try a different browser. I discovered that if I print from Firefox each page was different. Someone (bless them) suggested trying to print from Explorer. It worked. If I want to print out a web page, I must go through Explorer.
I don't have my own geek to find something safe to download for my mac OS X .4 Never mind. It looked like fun, but I have wasted 4 hours on this already. If someone is willing to email them. I would appreciate it, you can PM for my email. If not, there are other patterns for me to paper piece on. Have fun everyone.
My hubby has a Mac and I tried to print from it one time and it was complicated, but I if I remember correctly I got it to work using this information here (from the Quilters Cache website FAQ):

Due to the different screen resolutions between the Mac (100dpi) and PC (72dpi) platform, Mac users will need to set the scaling in the page setup dialogue box to 94% in order to use the templates. Otherwise, they will print too large. ..and thanks go to Krystal Hosmer for this info and apple picture :o)

Dorothy sends this PRINTING FROM A MAC INFO: I have discovered the BEST way to print templates the right size. In OS X (maybe earlier
versions too, I'm not sure) one of the Print options you have is to save the file as PDF. If I do that, then print from the PDF, the templates print the right size, without having to figure out percentages to shrink the templates.