View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:53 AM
STAR

Hello Ladies!!

well first let me apologize for my absence and lateness. this year has not been going good for me and it started going downhill just before xmas. I am working 10 hour days 6 days a week ontop of school 4days a week, 3 kids and my great DH! so if I figure the hours out that leaves me about 10 hrs a day 2 eat, sleep, shower, and you know the rest. also just about when I was going to mail out a friend of the family passed away so I was out of town with my mom for a bit. I dont ususally like to post my business out there but I know that you are all concerned about your centers and their pit stop at my house. I would hope that I can be forgiven but being online has not been a priority and definitely not even a luxury at this time.

so no ones center was lost and I am not in anyway planning on keeping them. I did just get the next one from wendsy on monday and I will get right on figuring what to add next as she did such a great job.

leota yours is already in the mail as of yesterday - priority- and here are some pictures. I hope this eases your mind a bit.

thanx
star
Attached Thumbnails attachment-129756.jpe   attachment-129757.jpe