Old 02-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by irishrose
So who bought the metallic blue vintage White on ebay today? I quit bidding at $100 even though it was hard. I really wanted that one.

My daughter was here today. She can't find the cord to her new Babylock and she needs a machine. I told her she'd have to take the Elna - AnnieRose, the 301, is busy. K was in shock - couldn't believe she heard such a thing come out of my mouth. I cleaned the Elna up tonight. Boy, there's a candidate for a repaint. She's missing a lot of paint, but still sews perfectly.

Billy, how do I tell if the wiring on the 128 is okay to use? It did sew before I bought it.
Look to make sure that there is no cracks and breaks in the wiring. Thats really about it, make sure the wiring on the motor looks okay and that you plug it into a outlet with a GFCI protector. its a few dollars at your hardware store but its an insurance policy that I recommend for any vintage machine. I learned the hard way and my buddy brought one over and it is so nice no chance of you getting shocked on this one.

Billy