View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 08:16 AM
grannyp70

Hello everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still going to have the get together on March 12th in Granbury, not sure of where yet, we are checking out a couple of places, will let you all know where just as soon as we get the details worked out. WE are trying to find some place that we can have a room to ourselves. So we will see, it looks like we will just have to meet and have lunch at some place that is reasonable priced for everyone until we can find a place for free that we can meet and hopefully sew together. The ones that are going to the Dallas quilt show that weekend we will miss you all but you all can come to the next one that we will have in May. We can have a show and tell at this get together if you all want to, thats up to you all. So please contact me if you are going to be able to come to this get together on March 12th. Thanks to you all in advance, looking forward to seeing all of you again and hopefully some new ones as well. Please send me a PM. Hope you all will have a great day. Nita (aka grannyp70)