Thread: Newbie from AZ
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:19 AM
azcatlady

Hello everyone. My name is Donna and I'm a fabricaholic. There is no known cure, I'm told, and I don't want one. :)

Anyway, currently I'm finishing up a t-shirt memory quilt for a dear friend. Had some issues and couldn't finish it for Christmas, but she has seen it and LOVES it. I kept swiping t-shirts from various bike races she has entered. She couldn't figure out where they would go. I'd let her keep and wear them for quite a while and when I'd visit (which is often) occasionally I'd swipe one of the older ones. So it was totally a shock to see those old ones again (even a couple from 1994, so you can see how long I have held on to these. I was not a quilter until 2002, though.) I'll post a picture of it when I get it done.

I have 2 wonderful boys (kitties) and enjoy living where it's warm and the only thing I have to shovel is sunshine lol. I have lived in many cold places (including AK), so I appreciate our winters. Of course, our summers are another thing all together (really don't like them, but...)

Glad to meet you!