Old 02-16-2011, 03:13 PM
SharonAnne

Hi All,

I have adopted a Brother PE-180D (D=Disney or discontinued or both, actually) - my very first, gently used, embroidery machine. For a very low price, I thought I would start up a new addiction!!! So far I have only purchased 2 spools of thread and have been too intimidated to even turn this baby on. But she does have a name - Tink (short for Tinkerbell). I have also downloaded a few patterns I would like to do, but am clueless how to get these designs into the machine. There is a spot on the side for a memory card, so I guess that would be the way. However, the manual is a bit lacking, or maybe it's just me that is not understanding it. Note: I never met the owner. This was passed onto a mutual friend to deliver. So, I only talked to the owner on the phone and she told me I need to buy a card reader. I guess I'll be calling a local sewing machine dealer sooner or later, but I hoped someone out there might also own one of these and would be kind enough to share any knowledge I might need. Thanks to all for looking and reading.

New Addition to My Sewing Room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158919[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-158914.jpe