Old 02-17-2011, 08:12 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Wow!!! I could have fun shopping in there, even with the chaos... But I have a question, and I mean no offense. Im smiling when I say this- But how does a room get like that. Besides the obvious I mean. Dont you sew in there? Dont you walk in there everyday and quilt? I do not have OCD by no mean and I have alot in my room and, and, and I seriously hate cleaning it too-yuck0- but wheres the workspace? Can you work in there like that or do you stay out of it cause its so disorganized?? I get so mad if there's 'stuff' on my work area and have to move it out of the way so I can quilt. May not be put away in its right spot but it can't be right ON my workspace or near my sewing machines, floor works good so it ends up there until it finds its put away spot.. I was just wondering after seeing all these posts of rooms in chaos.. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you send some fabric to me Just think the less cleaning you have to do. :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see the after pictures.. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: