View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:13 AM
janice4

Originally Posted by Celeste
Originally Posted by janice4
I was asked to share my donkeys and other furry critters here today :)>. so here goes. I have 4 donkeys and two llamas , one dog and one cat :).
Those donkey's look like they are a lot of fun! And so cute. I'd love to give them all, and Cody a hug! (Maybe they'd like a carrot and Andy some doggie treat. better?) What breed is Cody?

Llamas? Do yours spit? (Got that from Disney's Aladdin.) Are they "just pets" or do you raise them for their fur?

A cat, huh? Can I trouble you to scare up a picture of it and the llamas?
MY cat is a feral and now 5 years old .. she barely ever comes out for pictures.. but we have a couple. Pretty much no one who visits us has seen her but she is on our bed each and every night ;) and comes out for her food in the am and is finally starting to act like an affectionate cat after all these years. I have a million llama pictures :). will post and no they do not spit ;).. the young one with the heart shape on her leg was born here her mother was a rescue. I love seeing all the dogs.. cody is a mixed breed also a rescue and is 11 now a super loyal dog. ..but not a lot of smarts. I do a pet adoption column for an online website www.patch.com so I take regular trips weekly to the local shelter and it is fun to be around so many dogs and cats.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-128049.jpe   attachment-128050.jpe   attachment-128051.jpe   attachment-128104.jpe   attachment-128634.jpe