Old 02-17-2011, 10:01 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Originally Posted by Glenn
Originally Posted by Cindy Lou Who
Just wish I could on get here when the muffins are still warm and the coffee hot! Play is definitely more fun than work....
Cindy
I agree with you play is more fun and we all love to talk about old machines and yes we do learn a lot. However I seem to spend way to much time here and not getting anything done like quilting or cleaning my many machines,or getting my honey do's done.(I have found my wife lurking around the board several times) :lol: Glenn
Well Glenn isn't it nice to be able to share all these post with your better half? Hubby and I sit here every night a get caught up on what everyone has written. He likes these old ladies (machines) as much as I do. So have fun while you are learning.
Glenn, I have a quilt that I'm calling the never ending quilt, between reading this thread, researching on machines, and other small projects that come up this quilt is taking forever.

My husband also has started to take an interest in my chatting here and has enjoyed some of the conversations. He couldn't believe someone was selling an old machine for $3000. He thinks it is way cool that I have this new hobby and that I'm using the machines too. While watching tv last night, I did some piecing on the 201 that sits behind the living room sofa. Since that machine and treadle are so quiet, he didn't mind. He said with a huge smile, " I like it that you are here with me...nice an cozy".
And he said, "Maybe you can find a treadle for the bathroom too." lol