Old 02-17-2011, 05:17 PM
CAROLJ

Originally Posted by kathymarie
Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Today I weighed in I was disappointed I was doing so good the right amount of calories, pilates 4 days a week what went wrong. Then I remember someone had a link to a girl that exercised and took pictures even though she wasn't dropping alot of weight you could see the difference in her weekly pic. I could see the difference in me. My stomch started right under my chest and it POPPED out it didn't look that way today or actually the last few days. I measured on the 1st soo I measured again today. Now my hips when I look at me look the same I have the darn fat the hangs and that measurment didn't chnage but are you ready for this????????????

On the first my waist was 39 1/2" today my waist is 38" I lost an entire 1 1/2" in 2 weeks YYYYYYYIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEE!!
Yahoo!

Also remember for those of us who are/were over weight, the skin needs a chance to shrink back even after the weight is gone.
Any tips on the skin thing....that's my excuse for not losing some weight...at 58 I'm afraid everything will sag so that it will look worse than being overweight....and Idon't want to go the plastic surgery route.
My Dr. told me to do Yoga or any exercise that enlongates the muscles.