View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:39 PM
skydiver70

Thanks so much for sharing your story and your wallhanging. It is going to be beautiful. I would choose Amazing Grace, but someone else may come up with one you will want to use.

Your Dad was like my Dad, he loved to hear accordion music and Amazing Grace and An Uncloudy Day were his favorites. He passed away in 1973 and I lost my Mom in 2009. She loved gospel music so much. She lived by herself and would play the cassettes we bought her. She had a collection of them. We would ask her why she didn't listen to them anymore and she would say I will play them tomorrow. We believe she just forgot how to use the player, but didn't want anyone to know. She lost her memory before she passed.

Your story of your Dad and how long you have played the accordion and that your grandparents gave it to you was so inspiring. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. The Precious Memories you have of your Dad and the music.

What a friend to send you that pattern. There are some great people on here. They have helped me so much since I lost my Mom.