View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:30 PM
wolph33

Originally Posted by quiltmaker
I'm not on the board a lot but did love looking at the fabrics and I sure miss them. I purchased some fabulous QS quality fabrics at great prices and just love them and got great service at the same time.

As with anything there are some I guess that push the limit but people buy what they want and if things don't get sold or pushed back maybe that is part of the reason. I've noticed that people like to admire and make comments on a person's items and that too raises the item forward. Many people were trying as I understood to reduce their stashes and some people have more stash than others. Others may have sold to help themselves out in other ways. Regardless of the reasons many, many of us here got super deals and service on what we wanted to purchase and to me that was a win/win.

Now, most everything is ISO or wanting this fabric type things which I feel are not really needed in this area. Maybe another area for that category because it looks like that is now crowding out everything else and it's hard to find anything new for sale or rather something that hasn't been there for quite a while. Not everything will sell whether it's a new or been there awhile item and that's just the way selling goes.

That all said there are rules to follow and when they are abused in some people's eyes it makes it sad for the rest of us that enjoyed doing business with people here on the board. Unfortuntely there are people on both sides of whatever happened to change the rules that have created this situation and we all have to live with it regardless of what we may think.

This is just mho and hopefully respected for that alone.
I agree-