Thread: whirlpool tub
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 04:36 PM
milp04

Hi Ditter,

I have one in my current home, it's what sold me on the house. I love it! It is fiberglass and the size of a normal tub. With the tub being a normal size it's very easy getting in and out. Since it's the size of a normal tub there is no difference in water usage other than taking more baths than showers.

The previous owners had a shower door installed as well. The only problem I'm having is that there is a panel on the front that covers getting to the controls underneath and it now will not stay attached by the velcro. I also have one little cat that insists on checking into the space every time she goes by which of course does not help. It needs to have some sort of additional attachment clamps or hangers besides the velcro strips. I don't have a "honey do" around to help with the situation. I would imagine that they have a better way of doing things now.

Be sure to check all around for all the different models available before making your final selection. Be sure to keep us updated in the process. Good Luck!

Pam M
Dayton, OH