View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 05:03 PM
candi

Amy, welcome.. there is a lot of talent here that will keep you motivated to finish that UFO.

OK, I just finished the top for the queen Bargello I started in January and am discovering that I am not too fond of working on big quilts..it was my first queen size, and a few weeks back, I also did a full size mystery quilt, I am burnt out from working on these big quilts, lol. I NEED to just finish a couple of small things to get re-energized :mrgreen: And that is a big reason why I am looking forward to joining this group, hopefully, doing it one block a week with this wonderful group would keep it in the "I am loving it" category and not the "Man, I can't wait to get this finished" one,lol. Well to be fair, I did enjoy working on the bargello but I was getting burnt out at the end and just HAD to finish the top and see how it turns out,couldn't stop,lol.

BTW, I should share that I am very excited, I found a place that rents out longarm for personal use, and will be checking it out to take a class the end of the month and then hopefully get the queen and full size tops that are staring at me quilted. :thumbup: