Old 02-18-2011, 08:07 PM
nana4baj

I pray your dear husband will be ok...........It is worst on us though.....A year ago November 27 th my husband had triple by pass. Please be advised it is not a pretty site when they come out of surgery. I hope they told you that they are really swollen. They didn;t tell us and we almost fainted. Please keep up on here how your husband is doing. Our Prays Are With You
Originally Posted by weezie
Originally Posted by Hattie
Weezie, good luck for you husband. You both are in my prayers.
Thanks very much, Hattie! Next Monday at 10 a.m. is pre-surgery (lab, etc.) for about 3 hours and then he is to be back at Admissions at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday for the surgery. Traffic to & from Atlanta is always a booger and sometimes stops moving completely, so we've reserved a motel room for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday nights (right at hosp. area with hosp. care discount & shuttle service). We were both enormously impressed with the heart surgeon, who predicts an 85% chance of survival for DH and I won't comtemplate anything other than success.

I know this subject is not about Blocks 57/58 photo's, but I don't think any of you will mind my sticking this here .... I've only ever seen extreme kindness from everyone in this BOM group.
:( :(