Old 02-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Happy Treadler

Originally Posted by Happy Treadler
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Happy Treadler
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm always happy to show off my new sewing room. I downloaded some pics on webshots, and they can be found here: http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...78470011jjMxMP
Happy Treadler, love the sewing room and your machines! Wow, you have a Davis VF, a Two Spools, and a very nice blue 128 and what else? I couldn't tell, looked like you also have a 15, not sure of the rest? Very nice set up!
Thanks! I will fill u on on my herd 2morrow. I hate using hubbys phone 4 email!

Nancy
I've got my piecing machine, the Two Spool, the Davis VF for straight & wavy quilting (I actually have both the old & new models because I love the machine so much!), the 15-88 for fm quilting, the 31-15 for larger projects (just got a walking foot for it, but waiting for a part), Eldredge chainstitcher for embroidery, a Necchi BU that I drop in the straight leg Singer cabinet for "ZZ" capabilities. Also re-painted a Singer 128 hand crank and named her Blue Sally (the instructions are on my webshots), a featherweight just because they're cute as a button (only electric). Got many others throughout the house but these are my 'main' machines that I use daily (at least I WISH I could use them daily!). REALLY gotta get my pictures updated. I have sworn off Craigslist for awhile now because I can't help myself. I joined this quilting forum so I would actually USE them more, and here I am again talking about machines. ha ha.

If anyone has a machine that is beyond saving in regards to the decals & paint, the re-painting really wasn't that hard and you can pick your favorite color. I LOVE blueish-purple!