Old 02-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Weedwoman

DH and I have been playing musical chairs with my sewing machines. Trying to place them so they are actually usable and not just eye candy. My Mickey Mouse room (yes, I'm 65 and have a MM room) is full with my MM stuff, red furniture and an abundance of sewing machines. I have a big chest of drawers (red) full of the stuff that goes with my machines, the hutch my grandfather made (gramma used it in her kitchen all their life and it was pretty rough when I got it) we reworked it and painted it red. I have a model 15 in a red cabinet, 2 red eye treadles in cabinets, on the chest I have a hand crank 99k, and a sphnix head, on the hutch I have an old MW reverse sew and a 99k, on the wall on shelves I have 3 black feather weights and a long bed black 301, on the floor another 99k and a little machine I think made by National (it's a strange little one)plus Elvira is waiting for a cabinetand in this full room I'm going to put my Davis VF. Have an older Necci-Alco, a 306k, a Spartan, my computerized Brother and my serger in my regular sewing room. We put the Japanese Diamond model 15 treadle in our bedroom in a place where I can use it too.
And I still want more machines.......lol