Old 02-19-2011, 12:23 PM
vintagemotif

[quote=Happy Treadler][quote=Happy Treadler][quote=BoJangles]
Originally Posted by Happy Treadler

I've got my piecing machine, the Two Spool, the Davis VF for straight & wavy quilting (I actually have both the old & new models because I love the machine so much!), the 15-88 for fm quilting, the 31-15 for larger projects (just got a walking foot for it, but waiting for a part), Eldredge chainstitcher for embroidery, a Necchi BU that I drop in the straight leg Singer cabinet for "ZZ" capabilities. Also re-painted a Singer 128 hand crank and named her Blue Sally (the instructions are on my webshots), a featherweight just because they're cute as a button (only electric). Got many others throughout the house but these are my 'main' machines that I use daily (at least I WISH I could use them daily!). REALLY gotta get my pictures updated. I have sworn off Craigslist for awhile now because I can't help myself. I joined this quilting forum so I would actually USE them more, and here I am again talking about machines. ha ha.

If anyone has a machine that is beyond saving in regards to the decals & paint, the re-painting really wasn't that hard and you can pick your favorite color. I LOVE blueish-purple!
NICE collection of machines and happy to read that you use them too!
If I ever come across a machine that needs repainting, I will follow your tute, looks very easy to do. Thanks for sharing.