View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 07:52 PM
debbieumphress

So today, I decided to start on something in my room and do some little at a time. I spent an hour finding fabrics in that mess, brought them into the office/room and put them on boards I had. Then went and emptied another little box and did more. Here a couple pictures of what I am doing. These will be on shelves in the room tomorrow morning. I am starting on the left side of the room where the two main shelves are. Then I decided to shop around and find those wonderful shelves everyone has by Ikea only from someone else as no Ikea here. Hubby can build them too so will compare costs to make or buy. Big Lots has shelves once in a while. ALso thinking about Lowe's, they have cabinets you can buy and stack, etc.

I will worry about sorting by color and style later. Just need to fabric out of boxes, off the floor, etc. Color sorting will come later. It's a start.

And no that is not all the fabric. Just two boxes I emptied out to do. I figure I will empty boxes, then attack the floor.
Tomorrow morning, Everything in the middle of the room comes out into the hallway in picture #1 on last post. Closing the french doors which separates that end of the house from the main part. Told hubby to use the back door a week. LOL

He made me a special sized shelf for my Fat qtrs. WILl have picture of that as soon as I fill it up, won't take long to find them.
And so my journey begins.....thanks for the inspiration.

Fabric 2 yds + on longer bolts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158495[/ATTACH]

Fabric 1 - 2 yds on comic boards. And the pile on the left is fabric needing boards which I have but they are in that room. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158861[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-158490.jpe   attachment-158856.jpe