View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 06:23 AM
marthe brault-hunt

My argument is that you should know what you buy and who sell to you.To me , it is O.K. to read price are increasing and then complain without being able to give the reasons of the increase. There are books and newspapers that you can read to get informations. I took the information for the threads by square inch in Quilters Academy, tome ii and about the industrial sector in the newspaper financial section. Before investing my money to buy something I learnt that Wall Street do not invest because they feel an urge to buy something. I buy the quality according to my pocket book and if is a tool the best I can afford. I also try to buy local if possible and from stores and companies that respect their workers. If a company moves a factory in the Third World to pay less wages, they don't decrease their prices, they keep the savings and your neighbour loses its job. After reading the comments on this post I felt bad that people blame their government for everything. I don't know if I'm a capitalist or something else I only try to know and understand what is going around me, I'm a Canadian that has no political affiliation, just a social conscience .