Old 02-20-2011, 06:32 AM
grammynan

Here we go again, ladies!! Please read the guidelines thoroughly as I have added some information.

These are the official guidelines for the swap:

1. SIGN UP ends Monday March 21, 2011.

2. DO NOT sign up until your table runner is finished and packed for mailing.

3. Send me a PM with your real name, mailing address and EMAIL ADDRESS. Please let me know if you can ship internationally. I will send you a name and address by Wednesday, March 23, 2011, to whom you will mail the table runner. If for some reason you need to back out or the swap, please let me know as soon as possible.

4. You MUST sign up by PM. I might overlook attempts to sign up by posting in this topic.

5. MAILING DEADLINE: Monday March 28, 2011.

6. SiZE: Minimum runner size is 12 X 36 inches. You may go larger, but remember we are making a table runner, not a table topper.

7. MATERIALS: Use 100% cotton fabric. Be as creative as you want. Use any blocks for fabric that suggests Easter. The design can be from a published pattern or an original design.

8. LABEL: a label for the back of the runner is optional, but some type of identification is encouraged.

9. Please PM me when you send your table runner so I have it for my records.

NOTE: Please DO NOT sign up until your table runner is finished We need 100% follow through or we may lose the privileged of having swaps. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH BY SENDING YOUR ITEM, YOU WILL BE GIVEN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OTHER SWAPS.

Please read the Rules for Swaps and Similar Activities here: http://quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm

PLEASE NOTE the requirement for mail/shipping trackability and delivery confirmation.

HAVE FUN!