View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:06 AM
tigger5464

When I was very young...maybe 4 or 5...I would go with my Dad to town from the farm. He always went to one gas station, Jenson's. The manager there always picked me up and said that he wanted to take me home as he had "nothing but dumb boys", then pointed to one who was working there. About 13 years later, I met a man (now DH) at a different gas station. (needed tires checked) We married, found out DH is the 3rd of 4 boys...I am the 3rd of 4 kids...I have 3 brothers...2 older one younger..same as DH. DH was born in 54, me in 64. DH's bday is the same as my DGM, DH's son was born on my Dad's bday. Our first son was born on my Mom's bday...second son on DH's oldest brothers bday.

By the way....that "dumb boy" at Jenson's when I was five...and the man that always wanted to take me home? That "dumb boy" is now my DH of 28 years and the man who wanted to take me home is my father in law. ;) Kind of odd how that works out? :) Too many other coincidents to believe also. Guess that we were meant to be together :D