Thread: Top done...
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 04:20 AM
carolaug

No, but that is a great idea!!! I normally use left over prints. But since we really do like it and it is seen everyday I am going to start getting more creative. It really does change the look of the room. We have a biege couch, extra large chair and ottoman. I like the holiday ideas but use it only for the week of. Then change them to the current season (summer, spring, Fall and Winter)ottoman quilts. I am going to start doing them monthly and donate them once the month to the Animal shelter. I also have a wall hanging with a quilt that I would also like to match with the ottoman. This is going to keep me busy. Love it...another fun project. I may even change them weekly....like a flower vase. My mind is rolling....
Originally Posted by sandyl
cat hair, I understand that. It is a good idea-we have an ottoman and we have a dog. Dog does not get on furniture or ottoman, but we still get his hair on upholstered furniture. I vacuum daily-between his hair and my threads tracked thru the house it needs it. My future holds an ottoman quilt now. I would imagine that you have several of these that you switch. Christmas, Valentines, Fall etc.?