View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Cathy M
SewJoyce- My advice is after doing a paper pieced block (pattern from Barb M) and I think Patrice was the other culprit in the evil conspiracy.... you must go to the liquor store and buy alot of wine and then hit the candy shop and stock up on chocolate............ Oh, and they are kind of mean.... after making it sound soooo much fun, they won't even become your AA sponsor when you finally get done with the block. hahahahahahaaa...... :) :) :) :) Okay, here is the truth- it was very fun and easy to do once I got my head wrapped around it. Apparently I had to be smarter than a 5th grader to do the block. And everyone on the board were outstanding in helping me muddle through it. Lucky Terri in Guam was the only one up one night when I needed help. I am pretty sure the project (or me) drove her to drink that night.
Heh Cathy you know how it affects a girl. Joining AA after my last experience with PP. Its stressful but when once you get the hang of it after the waste paper basket is full.. LOL you get addicted.
I wouldn´t say I actually enjoy PP but it does give wonderful points and makes great blocks.

Elle