Old 02-21-2011, 09:43 AM
Carsey

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!!!!!!! I have completed ALL of my F8's into full size blocks. The last 2 are leaving today in the mail!!!! I am checking off the names of the people that have received their blocks from me. Please let me know when you receive them so I know they didn't get lost!! Here are the blocks I have received from 18 of our Besties.................Buddy'smom, DonnaDrum, Goldendog55, Janecat, JudyG, Ksea, Maine Ladybug, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Moonrise, Navarre2011, Nurse Bonnie, OK Darla, Pattis47, PokerDiva, Quiltlin, TwospoiledHuskies and Wendsy.

The man and woman are from OK Darla. I think that this is my FAVORITE swap ever!!!! When all the blocks arrive, I will have more than enough for 1 or even 2 quilts. I am planning to add sashing and I want to print out the names of the Besties underneath their blocks on the sashing. This way, everyone who made me a block will have a part in this story of the quilt or quilts!! For the siggy blocks that I receive, they will have their own place in this quilt. I can't thank everyone enough for all of their BEAUTIFUL blocks and hard work!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! Carole :lol: :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-149411.jpe   attachment-149412.jpe   attachment-149413.jpe