Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 AM
jtapp9

Awesome video!Hope your cold is getting better. I think daisey is not understanding how to make the rows, though. Setting the blocks together can be a bit confusing :).

I didn't get any cutting done over the weekend. I had a sewing marathon finishing the kaleidoscope blocks for a nieces quilt. I got all her blocks done now i just need to set them together and do borders.

I've changed my plans for this Otogon flower quilt :). I was going to focus on orange and purple for a brother of mine, but I have a baby sister that needs a quilt first. Her favorite color is green so I've decided to focus on the teal and make this quilt for her. I think i'm going to hit up Walmart and get some more of the fabric so i can make most of the top out of the Octo's. Then a skinny teal border and maybe a skinny border of the original fabric.

Are then any online instructions on doing the cubes? I really don't wnat to buy another book just for the cubes but I think I would love to add that to this quilt for her. It does give the quilt such nice dimensions.

Hoping to start cutting tonight, maybe.