View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:14 PM
imanoni

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Well caught up with you all chatting AGAIN. every morning I have a couple of pages to read, all good stuff. I like that idea Patti and have saved that search. That is really great stuff.

I also like I think the idea of printing it off and then cutting out the shapes, only fault I can find with that is, your design won´t be as laid out inthe book, it might squiff a bit and it really is necessary to have it all centralised especially when you get to the sewing part......ask me how I know that. My trial block is squiffy just for that reason. Unless I have missed something within your idea it does sound great though.

Welcome to all the newcomers. We really have a lovely quilting bee here and I am so looking forward to seeing our very first blocks. Getting organised with the new QAYG idea and have thought how I can get it up and running quicker.

Question shall I put the tute here on the board or in the Tutorial section what all y'all think lol
I lay it out on an almost clear silicone sheet that I can iron it to, then peel it off, line up the center marks and iron it again, then sew it...