View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I made a sandwich for lunch and thought this is one of my favorite sandwiches but I don't make it very often. It was two slices of wheat bread toasted with Miracle Whip and then I melt swiss cheese on either shaved ham or slices of chopped ham. Yummmm I love it!

I think my all time favorite number one sandwich is my own beefburgers. Cooked crumbled hamburger and mushroom soup mixed. Then a hamb bun with ketchup(and I have to cover every inch! LOL My dad used to point out any spot I missed - his way of teasing me) and then my homemade Aristocrat pickles(sweet) and onion slices. It is the best!!! No cheese on this one. I do like cheese on a cheeseburger but not my beefburgers.

So what is your favorite sandwich???
My favorite would have to be a tuna salad sandwich. I use the solid pack tuna in water, drain the water into the dogs dishes, add 1 chopped dill pickle slice, some chopped celery, light mayo and put it on toasted white bread with lots of lettuce, and a side of potato chips. I am ready to go get one right now. I also like grilled cheese on marble rye bread with a dill pickle slice and chips on the side.
I'm not a dill person. But I love tuna! I make it with my own Aristocrat sweet pickles and mayo and most of the time eat it on saltines or club crackers. I like tuna just about any way you make it except with dill pickles. I order it in some of the sandwich joints around here. Love tuna!!