View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 04:35 PM
emsgranny

I have to admit I only started "quilting a couple of years ago. I made my first quilt for my sister who was moving into a large house and she had a guest room. She is crazy about turtles so with the help of her MIL who told me how to measure etc I did my first quilt for her!! Had it machine quilted - made pillow sham and even a topper for her dresser! I of course didnt take any pictures of the quilts I have made. I do have one here somewhere that I made - it was my second I think. My sister is supposed to send me pics of the two quilts that have been sent her way but guess what - nothing yet lol I have two I put up for sale here so I cant post them under new rules anywhere else??? And two more that are at my daughters to be quilted. I have 3 cut out - all simple quilts believe me!!
so I do sew but havent for awhile. I have done several bindings on prequilted panels.

I do get some done lol but I sure do love to shop!! I have very addictive personality - no joke so I think I will stick with this one now. I have alot invested and as long as my tremors stayat a minuimum and my eyesight holds out I love doing this - I think I am better at picking out fabrics and matching them than actually sewing lol