View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 10:11 PM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JanTx
I'm wondering if it depends on the time of day you post?

I do understand though - the last picture I posted got exactly ONE response so I wondered if the project wasn't worthy? I had posted it as a work in progress and then posted it completed so maybe our forum family was telling me they were tired of it? Or just maybe... it was a time when either a lot were posting so it was hard to get to everyone or ... very few were posting and it got buried before people saw it. Perhaps it's just happened that your posts have been at times when some lively discussion was taking up the general interest?

So ... I too have wondered about this. Try not to read too much into it. What surprised me the most was how much it bothered me! And I'm one that thinks it's funny when a picture has 27 "Beautiful" comments on it!
There is a logical reason for this. I only look at unread topics. If I look at it when you first post it, I won't see it listed again when you update it. Because I have already read it! I stopped posting "Beautiful" on all the pictures because of the posts complaining about too many of the comments. They thought it was just being done to get the posts up to be a regular.

So I guess I can't win!!!! Never meant to hurt anyone's feelings and I am sorry you both felt this way. Guess I'll start commenting again. (At least until the complaints start again!!!)♥♥♥