View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 10:20 PM
amazon

Mary, it's not anything you are doing wrong. I usually go straight to Recent Topics, it averages about 4-5 pages. Then I head to Unread Topics and two hrs. have just flown by. I haven't even made it to Home and the list of main, pictures, BOM, Intro, etc. yet. I think because pictures is one of the busier section the topics drop down the list pretty fast.I am guilty of looking at your post on your DH's cousins wedding quilt and not commenting, :oops: when I saw it ,my first thought was " whooo, how pretty ,love the colors, nice quilting, I bet they loved it and then the label, wow , love the embroidered vine & leaves and thought I need to bookmark/save to faves on this one.I saved it to my faves.Sorry I didn't let you know how much I liked it. And the quilt for Alfie is precious, love the fabric and your colors. I think sometimes I am so intent on not missing anything and seeing ( x) amount before I get off that I forget to comment in my haste. And I have had post with low views and comments, and admit I have wondered if anyone would notice if I quit posting, but have also thought , well I quess they're like me , pressed for time or whatever and keep reading and enjoying the post.I also look at total views for the post, some of yours have thousands and think of the ones that comment as your QB friends and your cheerleaders! If you don't mind I added you to my buddy list, now I can find your topics in a flash. :thumbup: :D :D :D Please keep the pictures and visits coming :thumbup: