Old 02-22-2011, 06:06 AM
ksea

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Originally Posted by ksea
I have received 4 awesome blocks in the last few days, they are from raya69, bibliostone, jlin52 and Suzi's. My grand daughters are so excited about all of my blocks, they seem to think that I should just drop everything that I am doing and put them into a quilt for them ASAP. It probably won't happen for a while but I just love all of the blocks I have gotten. It is awesome to see fabric used that I would have never thought of using and seeing how great the blocks come out. Bibliostone I love the embroidered flower!!
Those are great blocks. I have to agree that you should drop everything and start putting those together!!! I got one of the same star blocks from jlin last swap. Everytime I look at it I keep thinking that I should make a whole quilt out of those. I did the same thing when I saw your block then I realized it was just like my block :)
Fryguy I love that "no name star" too. I made one and sent to someone in this swap or maybe in the besties group I just can't remember who. I am thinking of doing a sampler "Star" quilt. But I have my boom 3 blocks and now blocks from both buddies and besties to put together so I guess I shouldn't get too far ahead of my self and get these done first.